About the company:
Wir sind Partner für automatisierte und transparente Fertigung in der Zerspanungstechnik. Wir haben es um zum Ziel gesetzt, die erste vollautomatisierte robotergestützte Produktionslinie für Dreh- und Frästeile zu verwirklichen. Auf Basis von künstlicher Intelligenz und Robotikverfahren werden wir es ermöglichen, Produktionskapazitäten planbar, skalierbar und rekonfigurierbar zu gestalten.
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Campusjäger by Workwise.
In your capacity as a Venture Development Intern, you will work closely with the founders and the head of venture development and will manage your own projects end-to-end. With great analytical skills, the desire to work in an ambitious team and, most importantly, a passion for growth startups, you will get to know the different elements of our business, such as venture development, sales, marketing, recruiting and operations.
As a Venture Development Intern, you will:
- Challenge and optimize the business model in direct collaboration with the head of venture development
- Analyze new customer segments, derive best practices from our competitors' sales strategies and plan the growth of our sales team for different markets
- Analyze and optimize new and existing business processes in our production as well as current workstreams
- Support the implementation of our factory operating system and webshop, and manage the communication with external contractors
- Independently identify growth opportunities and actions that improve the scalability of our business
You'll fit in perfectly if:
- You're passionate about growth startups and want to support us in our mission to build one of the few hardware unicorns.
- You're currently pursuing a business or technical degree at a top tier university.
- You're a flexible allrounder with a hands-on mentality.
- You're pragmatic, solution-focused and enjoy short lead times and fast progress.
- You're fluent in English, German is optional.
You should become part of our team because:
- You'll work with an international, world-class team with Silicon Valley roots.
- You'll have the opportunity to join an early-stage team and can influence our future trajectory.
- You'll experience growth in a hardware business.
- You'll have a lot of freedom while receiving frequent input and feedback by the head of venture development.
- You'll work on several different topics every week that you're with us and will thus make plenty of learnings.
- You'll work in an actual castle in the heart of one of Germany's sunniest cities, with a beer garden only 20m from your desk.
- We provide lunch and dinner everyday.
Our job offer Internship - Venture Development / Analytics / StartUp (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger by Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.