Wir bauen die Versicherungsplattform der Zukunft, die es Unternehmern ermöglicht, ihre Risiken und Versicherungen einfach und effizient zu verwalten.
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Campusjäger by Workwise.
We are looking for people with passion, courage and integrity. We challenge you to apply, even if your experience doesn't exactly fit the job description.
Our ambition is huge, and we are looking for equally ambitious people to help us build a company that matters for the next generations. We look forward to receiving high-potential applications!
- You are the driving force behind the development and implementation of strategic projects in strategy, business development, finance, fundraising and more
- You have a hands-on attitude when it comes to identifying and implementing promising opportunities
- You are our glue for current market trends and contribute with your ideas and analyses to the overall decision-making process
- You advance your career quickly and take responsibility in a high-paced environment
- You have experience of working in challenging environments - ideally full time experience in a fast-paced company
- You successfully completed a degree in the fields of business administration, business management, economics, or comparable
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, focus on what's important and think independently about what's next
- You are a do-er, an entrepreneur - you lead the way when others don't
- You have strong analytical and communication skills combined with a hands-on mentality
- You have advanced experience in using MS Office or G-Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You speak German and English fluently
- An attractive compensation package that includes salary, benefits and our stock options
- Flexible working hours aka results-driven work culture (you decide if you're an early riser or a night owl)
- Regular team events - be ready for afterworks with beer & fun activities
- An inclusive and exciting start-up culture that enables rapid professional and personal growth
- A beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (Mitte), equipped with free snacks, drinks and a great atmosphere
- A workplace and culture built on trust, openness and ambition
- Inspiring network - become part of the A-Team and get to know the startup and investor community, including Sequoia and Atlantic Labs
Our job offer Founder's Associate at Insurance Tech Startup (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger by Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.