About Ergotopia GmbH:
Wir sind ist ein schnell wachsendes Unternehmen im Bereich eCommerce, Gesundheit und Büromöbel. Mit rund 50 hoch motivierten Mitarbeitern, Millionen von Lesern & Zuschauern unserer wissenschaftlich fundierten Gesundheitsinhalten sowie 100.000+ zufriedener Kunden unserer Ergonomie- und Büromöbelprodukten haben wir bereits einen großen Impact in unserer Vision erzielt: Die (Arbeits-)Welt “Happy, Healthy & Productive” zu gestalten!
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Campusjäger by Workwise.
- You develop further and do adjustment and expansion of our Shopware6 / PWA solution together with your team and use our innovative headless E-commerce tech-stack: vue.js, nuxt.js, node.js and shopware6 based on PHP
- You are responsible for development of (corporate) health management apps, as well as enhance our own brand-new hybrid App that functions with our smart desk portfolio (tech-stack includes electron, ionic and angular)
- You work in collaboration with our marketing team in order to enhance performance, conversion and UX of our online shop
- You collaborate with our physical product management team to further lift our product portfolio on new (digital) levels
- You introduce and expand our agile software develop landscape, including SCRUM, Kanban, CI/CD and testing
- You take the responsibility of our website on tech-side, including the in-housing of development projects
- You lead our internal tech team and align with external development partners
- You are considering yourself a Full Stack Developer and have competency in backend PHP, same counts for the frontend tech-stack of at least one of the modern JS frameworks (ideally VueJS or Angular)
- You had ideally touchpoints within the development of hardware & software products in interface (relevant e.g. for development of smart desk solutions combined with health app)
- You are in hold of an academic background in software development, informatics or similar qualifications
- You have gained at least 4+ years of practical experience in the agile development field; E-commerce and Startup background is a plus
- You describe yourself as proactive, sharp minded, analytical and strong in both project management and communication
- You strive to have an impact on our vision, being interested in (digital) health solutions
- You are looking forward to leading a team with lean & agile methods
- You may have already skills in Electron, Ionic, Nuxt.JS
- You are business fluent in English
- Monthly personal-development-budget and paid development time to simplify the way to knowledge you are interested in
- With your cooperation you make a contribution to our vision: creating the (working) world "happy, healthy & productive"
- Flexibility to live your (work) life the way you want it with flexible working hours, remote options and agile working methods
- Belonging to one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies for ergonomic office supplies in Germany
- Plenty of space to design our development landscape from your expertise while business is running live
- Open ear for your specific needs to design your perfect work environment (hardware included)
- A highly motivated team that stands together and regularly team events
- Attractive compensation package
Our job offer Lead Full Stack Developer for E-commerce Startup remote (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger by Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.