About Temedica GmbH:
Wir bei Temedica beschreiten neue Wege in digitalen Gesundheitsversorgung und stellen das traditionelle Gesundheitsmodell in Frage. Temedica rückt den Patienten wieder in den Mittelpunkt und verbessert die Behandlungsergebnisse, indem es das Patientenverhalten in medizinische Maßnahmen mittels künstlicher Intelligenz übersetzt. Wir greifen auf bisher nicht verfügbare Daten zu und kombinieren diese mit Erkenntnissen aus der realen Welt, um die beste individualisierte Patientenversorgung zu erzielen.
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Workwise.
Do you like to see people smile or put a smile on their faces when they're not? You are the good soul in an office environment, don't let yourself be ruffled easily and find the best (provisional) solution even in case of doubt just before bingo? Perfect, then become a part of us and support you colleagues by managing a thriving work environment for a great team driven by aspiring high goals and support us to succeed in our daily work together as a team.
YOUR ROLE WITH US
- You take on responsibilities spread over the whole area of office management from welcoming guests to being first point of contact via the phone and keep our office up and running during our office hours.
- Together with the people department, you manage and improve our company benefits and are the go-to person for all the questions about it.
- You coordinate and organize company and team events that boost employee motivation and satisfaction.
- In collaboration with your colleagues from accounting, you support the whole team by assisting with filling invoices, managing receipts for travel arrangements/expenses.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You call an Outstanding Customer Orientation and forthcoming style of communication your own.
- Your efficient and autonomous style of working to establish and optimize processes speaks for itself.
- You have worked in a similar position (in a similar culture) or in hotels before.
- Full professional fluency in German and English is essential and not a problem at all for you.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We make a difference for our customers.
- We focus on ownership and love to work on our ambitious mission to improve global healthcare.
- We always aim high! We are an open-minded and international team that loves to win together.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define your goals and find you a way to reach them!
- We enjoy spending quality time together. One company brunch per month is a must, as well as multiple "after-work-pizza"-get-togethers.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company.
Our job offer Office Manager - MedTech Startup (m/f/x) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter. You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.