About Parkdepot GmbH:
Wir betreiben eine der führenden Parking-Plattformen in Europa und digitalisiert die traditionelle Branche der Parkraumbewirtschaftung. Unsere Formel ist einfach: Ein motiviertes Team mit Fokus auf Technologie und Kundenfreundlichkeit sowie hohe Ambitionen treiben uns zu Erfolgen und schnellem Wachstum. Bist du dabei?
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Workwise.
As Head of People and Culture (m/f/d) you are part of our Executive Management and are responsible for leading the entire People & Culture organization. Together with your teams, you drive continuous professionalization covering all HR areas, ensuring that we are meeting our business goals at all times.
- You will develop the mid- and long term People and Culture strategy, considering the companies business strategy
- You are leading and developing our functions such as Talent Attraction, Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding and People Operations
- You identify strategic and high-impact HR focus themes in close alignment with the management team
- You design and implement best-practice HR initiatives company-wide in order to turn the strategy into success while managing competing expectations
- You are shaping our culture by proactively bringing the company's vision, mission and values into the daily life of all employees
- You have profound experience of minimum 5 years in leading and shaping the People and Culture function in fast-growing, dynamic organizations with at least 200 employees with excellent labor law expertise
- You have proven experience in building people frameworks and demonstrating clear principles and as well as a track record in developing efficient and agile organizational structures
- You follow a pragmatic yet analytical approach and understand how to balance strategic thinking with prioritization and operational execution
- You are a strong communicator across various hierarchy levels and have a good understanding on creating a strong team feeling and culture
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (C1) and German (C2)
- Legendary team events and the creation of ambitious ideas because we are convinced that anything is possible with the right team
- We invest in your personal growth, because every employee counts
- Your hardware, Apple or Windows, is also available for private use
- With the subsidized EGYM Wellpass membership, you can train at reduced rates in sports studios and many other sports facilities, we also subsidize your lunch, and you receive lucrative employee discounts
- An agile and international team of all genders and from over 16 nations come together at our company
- Clear corporate values that guide our collective actions: OWN IT, BE BOLD, BE EXCELLENT & GROW TOGETHER
Our job offer Head of People and Culture - Human Resources / Business Development (m/f/d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter. You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.